Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You Are Not Alone

Today I emailed 2 of the pastors in our church to let them know what Mike and I have been up to. It feels good to have others pray for direction as well. I also got an email from someone that lives about 5 minutes from where we live, saying that she is in the process of adopting from GLA as well, TWINS! What a blessing. And to have others that are within 5-10 minutes of where we live that are from the same Orphanage is so awesome, and a great way to keep Haiti in their heart. Even though a 'forever home' is the goal, it still must be very hard for them to leave their friends and caretakers - that's all they've known. It's nice they can keep a piece of Haiti in the US by having other children around from the same country.

Ankeny Free Church

No comments: