My favorite author, is having one of her books "My Sister's Keeper" made into a movie. I can't wait! Although, I heard that Cameron Diaz is being cast in it (I assumed she'd play the part of the 'healthy sister' although someone told me she's being cast as the mom), and I really hope that she doesn't ruin the movie for me as I'm really not a Cameron Diaz fan. I also just found out that a couple other of her books are Lifetime made for TV movies, so now I'm keeping my eyes out for those.
Her newest book, "Change Of Heart," is the book I'm reading right now. Although, I haven't had much time to read it lately. Mainly just at the splash park while the kids are playing. (AKA - While Jackson is playing in the water and Maddie is trying to make new friends with strangers) I'm going to try to make a Splash Park video sometime today if I have time and post it, with the cute new swim suit Grandma Katie gave them last week. Maddie's gotten so many compliments on her cute little outfit!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
There are 3-4 movies out already from her books. Check out lifetimetv.com. That's where they all are shown!
Post a Comment