Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bereket & Levi Will Soon Be Home

Holly and Beth are now in Ethiopia, and have already met their children! Little Bereket and Levi. I'm excited for them, and I hope they get a chance to update their blogs and let everyone know they made it to ET safely! Internet access in ET is very rare and touchy, just like the electricity. Prayers that they will have safe travels, their Embassy appointment on the 19th will go smoothly, and their children will start a healthy bonding process while in ET. I can't wait to see pictures and hear their stories!

Little Josiah and Ruby are the next children to come home, hopefully both in September! Prayers that Kelli will hear back soon about her Embassy date for baby Ruby so maybe she can still travel with Demarie when she picks up Josiah on the 29th!

No comments: