Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Ankeny Girl

Last night I was chatting online with some girls that are adopting, and I found out that one girl lives in Ankeny! And not only does she live in Ankeny, but she went to the same informational meeting as we did!! Insane. I asked Mike about her when he got home from his trip last night, and he remembered who she was from the meeting. She's in the DIA program at Bethany. We'll have to get together sometime! It's always nice to have people to talk to going through the adoption process.

There's also another girl that I've been emailing that also lives in Ankeny that is thinking about adopting from Ethiopia in a few months!! I'm so excited to get to know her more! Maddie and I are going to go over for a play date on the 24th, I'm looking forward to meeting her and her family!

The strange thing is, both of the new people I've met are named Alissa! :-)

No comments: