Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boy's Day Out


This morning was Boy's Day Out, while Maddie and I stayed at home and took morning naps. (Whoot!!) Mike took Jackson to Day Out With Thomas in Boone to ride Thomas The Train and do all the activities. They had so much fun!



Jackson Waving From Window


Bounce House



Getting A Train Tattoo

Jackson Was The Only Person At Story Time

Jackson On The Train Ride

Daddy On The Train (Taken By Jackson)

Sir Topem Hat & Jackson

After the boys got back, we met my parents at Hy-Vee for lunch before Mike left for his trip. And yes, we go to the Hy-Vee deli weekly. The kids were so excited to see them! Jackson ate his usual chicken strips with a side of mac and cheese, while Maddie ate everything else under the sun. She gobbled up sesame chicken, rice, peas, chicken cubes, grapes, watermelon, nachos, mac and cheese, fruit salad, and 3 fortune cookies!! Did I mention she loves to eat?? At nearly 2 years old, she's wearing the same clothes she was at 12 months old. She's gotten taller but thinned out. I don't know how, with that girl's appetite! The pictures of her below wearing the heart pajamas were worn by her 12 months ago! And they're still loose on her like they were then. At least we're getting a lot of wear out of her clothes!

Also, while at our friend Lisa's house tonight, Jeanine mentioned something about how her daughter Allie sees Jackson in the principal's office all the time. So I don't think Jackson's making up the stories about "Oh yah, I had lunch again today with the principal!" But she also said that sometimes at that school they use 'lunch with the principal' as a reward for kids that do something special or earn a reward. Let's hope!!

The pictures below show the "hot and cold" that is Maddie's temperament!!




No comments: