Yesterday I had to go see the hospital doctor for a follow-up exam and a clearance to go back to work. He didn't seem too concerned, and said I'm okay to go back to work if I feel up to it. The things bothering me now are just a killer headache 24/7, lots of cramping in my back, and some pain down my T-spine area. I've also noticed being a little forgetful, and also my right eye feels a little fuzzy; I'm not sure if this is something temporary, or just because of the horrible headache. I'm supposed to wait a week or two and see how I feel, then follow-up with that doctor or be referred to someone else if needed.
I took one of my muscle relaxers yesterday, and passed out about 7pm. Mike woke me up around 10pm to go up to bed, and I haven't slept so hard in my entire life! I don't know why some people actually like taking those and become addicted, because it makes you totally unable to function or walk. But at least my back felt great for a while!
Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. Time sure does fly!! Mike's picking up Lindsay after work to watch the kids, and I think we're going to go out for dinner.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment