Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Hotdog Flag Of Madness





Eating a chili relleno at Guadalajara's is like going to Hardees; you do it once a year, until you realize that you can't stand it and regret you decided to go back. Apparently today was that day for Mike! We went to Guad's for lunch, and Mike got his yearly chili relleno. Although he didn't like it, Maddie gobbled it up. Then again, she'll eat anything! And what did Maddie get? A hotdog meal. Yes, I know...very authentically Mexican. However, after a few bites she whipped her hotdog at me; I was wearing a cami-tank, so that assisted the thrown hotdog to plant itself like a flag right between my chest!! Yes, the Mexican hotdog flag flew proudly while we laughed so hard I almost wet my pants.

Today was also the first day of Sparks for Jackson. He was so excited that he's in Sparks, and is too old for Cubbies. Mike and I took Maddie to Target while he was at Sparks, and ran into some friends; Lisa, and Samantha/Matt - all of which also had kids at Cubbies and Sparks! Apparently Target is the place to be.

No comments: