Friday, September 12, 2008

Picture Day!!





Today was Jackson's school picture day. He was so excited, even though I made him wear a sweater vest and tie. Here's a few pictures of him before school. Then I asked him "What kind of smile are you going to make when it's your turn to get your picture taken?" And yah...I'll let you figure out which picture was his description of how he wants his school photo to turn out. *Rolls eyes* And so Maddie's not left out, I took a picture that sums up her joyous demeanor today!

I also noticed that I have a little video of Maddie on myspace of her wearing the same pajamas that she's wearing today, which was taken almost a year ago!! So she's wearing the same clothes at 23 months as she was at 11 months. And the pants are still a little big on her!

No comments: