OK, so many not just yet. But one step closer! Today I emailed Bonnie at BCS saying that we are ready to officially start the process. We've already done some online training, family profiles, gathered papers, etc. I'm excited to be one step closer, and really get things started!
This also means that the bills will start rolling in. Lots and lots of rolling bills. We're making a few changes this year to help adjust for that, such as with Christmas. I think we will be having a "stocking Christmas" this year - which I think is fine, and might be a fun new tradition. I've never been one to think 'lots of presents' on Christmas is important. And by putting extra money into our adoption fund instead and being able to bring home the new addition to our family - one of the best presents ever!
I also decided to officially apply for the OB Nursing Clinical Instructor position at the hospital I work for in conjunction with one of the nursing schools in town. It's for the Spring semester, and my students would have a Wednesday clinical day from 3-10pm. I'd also be responsible for making clinical patient assignments, assisting them while on the floor, giving and grading daily clinical paperwork assignments, doing clinical evaluations, and grading their end of the semester main OB project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment