Saturday, October 18, 2008

Night Eyes At The Zoo




Tonight we met up with some friends at the Des Moines Zoo, and had lots of fun! Jill was still a little high on Nyquil (Umm yah, next time I won't try to take it during the day!!), but the kids loved walking through the zoo and getting their treats. I'm putting some of the pictures here, but put the full load of pictures on my facebook profile.



Here's Jackson with his friend Joshua.


We took some pictures at home first of the kids sitting by our pumpkins, which Jackson insists are "us" since there's 2 big ones and 2 little ones.



We also ran into my friend Shannon from work - looking perfect as usual, while I'm in the midst of a Nyquil induced coma! :-) Thought I'd put that one up too.


Jackson was really excited they had giant cut-outs from Where The Wild Things Are, since they just read that book in Kindergarten.

No comments: