I haven't updated the blog for a while, we've been really busy here with other things going on. It seems like Jackson has a cold or something, and he got me sick the other day. I've also been going to physical therapy for my back/neck, and trying to deal with the workman's comp doctor. *Frustrated* I see him again on the 20th, so hopefully things will be better by then or he will let me have an MRI to check for problems that are not being fixed by meds and physical therapy.
Jackson's still in soccer, I think he only has a couple more games left in the season. He's still been doing really good in school and seems to really like going, especially on art and library days. Maddie is still having her screaming fits, although it seems like they are getting better at times.
Sleepy mommy is going to ice her back, and then get some stuff done around the house before work tonight. I'm hoping to get low-censused so I can stay home, but I would also like to bump up our adoption savings too. I think I just feel tired and lazy today.
UPDATED:
So much for getting called from work to stay home! I think we had a record for the most deliveries ever today, and there were five getting ready to deliver when I left at 11:30pm. Amazing!! I had a post-op patient that was really sick and I got thrown up on 3 times. I don't even know how many times I said tonight "honey, turn your head the other way when you feel it coming, and into the bucket. I'll still be here with you, but please...in the bucket." So after 3 times all over my arms and shirt, I broke out the plastic yellow lab jacket. Beautiful, I know. But it's water proof.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I tagged you....enjoy!
Post a Comment