Monday, November 17, 2008

Maddie's Earrings




Today I took Maddie to get her ears pierced. Mike said that she could, as soon as she was old enough to say that she wanted some. This morning, she touched my earrings and said "pretty princess ears!" Then I asked her if she wanted some. And she said "Yes! I want pretty princess ears!" So off to the mall!!! Haha.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Jill Kristine, no wonder you cut it short on the phone at the mall.. "frowns"..she's only 2 :( "grandma shuts up now".

TheWaldFamily said...

No, she was throwing a fit in Old Navy when you called. And if I remember correctly, you got MY ears pierced before I was in school! I was like 3 or 4 years old. Plus, they were double pierced by the time I was in 5th grade!! :-P *Throws stones in glass houses* Haha

Rosalyn said...

And just how much did she scream and cry when they did it? Hopefully they did both at the same time!

TheWaldFamily said...

She actually did really good! They did one at a time, and she only cried for a couple seconds after each one - then she was fine. The hard part is getting her to stay still long enough to clean them each night!!