Tomorrow is my last day of antibiotic and prednisone. Although I feel a lot better than I did the day I finally went to see the doctor, I still feel sick. My ears are so plugged that I can't hear people talking, and using the phone is near impossible. And when I talk, it sends me into croupy spasmodic coughing spells. I am working a full weekend (Ugh) and if I'm still feeling yuck, or have respiratory issues on Monday I will probably go into my regular family doctor for a recheck and see what she thinks my deal is. (And probably also slip in a few shot updates, to be able to have insurance cover them instead of having to pay cash at the travel clinic later on) Hopefully I will get better soon and not need the codeine cough syrup at night (so I don't cough and choke myself while I attempt to sleep!), because we have our physicals coming up soon with a drug test and I would hate to fail my drug test because of a cough medicine I was taking.
To nap time!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment