Last night I finished filling out our I600A form and printed it off to give to our social worker on Monday. I also got the cashier's check for that fee (Eek..) and got a notarized copy of our bank statement for our dossier. After reading the troubles that some people had getting a copy of that notarized, I was a little nervous asking for it. But luckily it wasn't a problem! Hopefully it was done the right way.
Today is also my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday!! :-) I'm glad that my parents could stop by today. It was nice to be able to take a shower without worrying about Maddie!! Plus, Maddie let my mom put lotion on, get her dressed, and comb her hair - WITHOUT SCREAMING or throwing a huge fit!! It was a miracle! (Maddie always throws a huge temper tantrum during our daily getting dressed routine.) Also a little funny thing; my parents gave Maddie an orange and she was holding it, and trying to eat it. Then my dad asked her what color her orange was. Her response? My orange is pink! Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jill, that was so much fun today, she's a dolly and was nice to have some quality time with her. The orange thing was so funny. It was good for dad too, he's been discouraged lately about everything. Hugs, Mom
Post a Comment