I think I'm going to try to spend more time getting back into sewing, and listing more things on Ebay. With the new ban starting 2/10/09 on the sale and resale of new/used children's clothing, I'm not sure how this is going to affect my ebay sales. There was another revision today saying that used children's clothing is now OKAY to resell. However, with many of my items that are new and handmade by me -- according to this bill, I will be unable to sell them without doing the testing on them (for lead, and something else I can't remember off hand) -- which costs $180 per test!! Praying that the government will reassess this bill before 2/10!!
Also, I think the heater went out in Mike's car. Umph... We switched cars today so he could deliver a bed to Pat, so I took Jackson to school in Mike's car. BRRR!!! All it did was blow ice cold air on us the whole time. It was a short drive though, so Mike's going to test it again tomorrow on his way to work since that's a longer drive.
Also as soon as we pulled up to the school, Jackson told me that the zipper on his coat broke at school yesterday, and he can't zip up. Ummm...it was seven degrees outside!!! And with a coat that doesn't zip. Great. At least it velcros in a few spots, so it closes - it just isn't warm enough for him to be playing outside for 3 recesses a day I don't think. So now I'm on a quest to find him a new winter coat; hopefully something that will fit him next year too!
And a special thanks to Julie B, my favorite nurse friend ever! Your reference letter was super fab! haha :-) You're the best.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think thats a good idea Jill, you've already got the store.
Post a Comment