Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Of The Same

Today I was able to get my police clearance letter from the Ankeny Police Department. Good news!! I'm not a wanted felon in the city of Ankeny. Wshew!! :-) Now Mike just needs to get his done. And also, his employment verification letter needs a Minnesota State Seal on it, since it was notarized at the headquarters in Minnesota. Hmmm.

I hope that we hear back SOON from our I600A that was filed, so we get a quick finger printing appointment. After our FBI check is cleared, then they will issue our I-171H - which is usually the last document that everyone waits on before they can send their dossier off. I think I've blogged about this a few times. Who knows, my head's all jumbled. :-)

New Check List:
*Mike's Ankeny Police Clearance Letter
*Waiting for Mike's passport (Then make copies)
*Obtain passport size photos for both of us
*Get reference letter from Julie B
*Get finger printed (as soon as they give us an appointment)
*Waiting on Mike's birth certificate getting state sealed
*Waiting on Mike's employment verification letter getting state sealed

Ummm...I think that's it?? Then all of our Iowa documents will be state sealed, blah blah, a bunch of other steps, blah blah. :-)

No comments: