If I were a stack of papers sitting on someone's desk, under a pile of other stuff, getting ignored - what would I be? Oh yah...our I600A application!
I emailed our SW asking if she could check on our paper's progress in Immigration, and she said that we should wait 2 more weeks before calling. Sadly, I agreed. However, she emailed me later that same day saying that she had Immigration on the phone already because of someone else's paperwork that's getting ready to travel, and just threw it out there that we were curious. Apparently after she checked on it, the lady at Immigration noticed that it was sitting on her desk under some paperwork. She said that it was all "good to go" and she would request a finger printing appointment for us that next day (which was yesterday). Hopefully we'll get our appointment card soon so we can get inked, and then get the SUPER infamous I171H. (Which I will retain the original, right girls??) ;-)
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment