Sorry it's been a while since I've updated!
Our dossier is state sealed, and was sent to Head Quarters on the 19th. From what I understand, our dossier will be double checked at head quarters, then sent to DC for authentication, then back to head quarters (Grand Rapids, MI), then off to Ethiopia!! Our program director said that whole process should take about 3 weeks from when it was mailed off on the 19th. After that, our next step is to "wait" for our referral! (Which can still take about a year from the point our dossier was received in ET) We were told there are approximately 50 dossiers in front of ours, many of which requesting a younger age group than we are, so there is a chance it could be sooner. A girl can dream, right??
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I can still remember reading your postings on the boards about when you were going to get to this point and here you are!!!!! So happy for you and your family!!!
Post a Comment