Today I got an email from our program director saying that our dossier was sent to the Ethiopian Consulate in DC today for authentication. Whoot!!
Next step:
*Authentication in DC
*Dossier back to headquarters
*Dossier to Ethiopia
Hooray!! Many people keep asking me if that means we will travel then once our dossier is receive. I wish this was the case!! After our dossier is received in ET, it goes through a bunch of steps there as well. But when they get it, that's when you're officially "waiting" for your referral for a child; which can take 6-18 months.
Shadley posted a link of more detailed info once your dossier is received in ET and what happens to it, I'll post it HERE so you can read through it if interested.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you!!!!!
Post a Comment