Last night, Jackson took his friend Ben to Sparks with him. They had such a good time! It's funny to see them together, and how much fun they have. They both had loose teeth last night - Ben hasn't lost any teeth yet, and Jackson already lost 4.
Last night before bed, I talked Jackson into letting me pulling his super loose tooth out, so he didn't lose it today on his field trip to the farm. While we were putting his tooth under his pillow, he saw a white dust thing floating through the air. He freaked out and said it was the Tooth Fairy, after I tried to grab it with my hand to throw it away. Mommy squished the tooth fairy!! At least she made it just long enough to leave him a present under his pillow. ;-)
When I dropped Jackson off to school this morning, I saw Ben and he said that he lost his tooth last night too! Ben's first, Jackson's 5th. Jackson also has one of his adult teeth growing in on the bottom. Good thing, because he's got a HUGE gappy space there! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment