Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home From Colorado

We spent the past week in Colorado, and stayed in a condo in Breckenridge. We all had a great time! We were lucky to have Mike's parents, Jeff & Katie, there with us for the first few days. The kids had so much fun with them!! Mike unfortunately got really sick, most likely from the really high altitude, and we decided to cut our vacation short a couple days and come home early. As soon as we got into the lower altitudes, Mike felt much better. I'll try to post pictures later, as soon as I get everything unpacked and organized. The worst part of vacation is coming home and cleaning up the mess!! ;-)

I got a letter from BCS in the mail today in regards to a horrible situation at one of the transition houses with a child, that I was already aware of through a friend online. I will possibly post more about the situation later, but please keep this innocent child and family in your prayers, and for complete healing for this child.

1 comment:

HollyMarie said...

Glad you had fun on vacation... too bad about Mike getting sick in the higher altitudes!