Monday, January 4, 2010

It's A Girl!!!

Today I was taking pictures of Maddie getting ready for her first Tap Dance class, when I got a call from our social worker Leah. I was thinking that we needed to update some paperwork or something. Then she asked me what I was doing and if now was a good time. Good time for what?? Then my mind went crazy, and she told me that IT'S A GIRL!!

She is so adorable!! She is a few months older than 2yo, and is so sweet. We're not able to share her name or any more info until she's at home with us, which is driving me crazy!! I can't wait to post her adorable picture for everyone to see! :-)

2 comments:

Margaret and Cordel said...

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you all!! You are going to LOVE Ethiopia and LOVE hugging your little one for the first time!!

Beth said...

Congratulations! I am excited for all of you.