Monday, July 19, 2010

"I have some brown pee on my pillow, mom..."

This morning, I took Maddie to the hospital for her abdominal x-ray to make sure that the miralax cleared her out. I really don't think it has, because she's had only water diapers since we've started the miralax a few days ago. She's still having about 10-20 total water blowouts a day - I've never gone through this many diapers, wipes, and diaper cream in my life! Today she is also starting mineral oil (5 tablespoons a day), so I'm sure this will only add to the messy disaster! She came down this morning and told me that there's "brown pee" on her pillow. That's not pee, dear. And how did it get on your PILLOW?? Ugh.

After being at the hospital for a couple hours, we went to her OT appointment. I think she did pretty good today, and played a little better when another little boy came over to her. Her OT said that on days that the other little boy isn't there, that maybe Birdy could have playtime with Maddie during her therapy.

On another note, if anyone is selling a BALL PIT (Not the blow up kind, but the pop-up kind that's deep - and with the balls), a PLAY TENT for the girls for the living room, or a couple TWIN SIZE BED TENTS for the girls, I'm looking to buy some. Ebay is outrageous, and I'd rather stay away from craigslist - I don't have time to be abducted by a super creepy craigslister at a local gas station at the moment.

No comments: