Today started with once again another game of Guess Who. You can never play too many games of Guess Who!! Mike and I went to Target to pick up some stuff, then came back and we all watched The Wizard Of Oz. Jackson loved it!! I fell asleep half way through, and woke up at the end when Jackson started cheering. Later in the afternoon, we went to The Great Mall Of The Great Plains in Olathe. I think the word "great" was overly used for this mall, as apparently nothing within 100 feet of the mall remotely resembles anything great. Although I did find a couple great deals at The Children's Place. It looked like half the stores were rented out by churches and youth groups, all of which were empty. Even Jesus abandoned this mall.
Time to go to the hotel! When we were leaving Grandma Katie and Papa Jeff's house to go to the hotel closer to the airport, Jackson started crying because he thought we'd never see them again and said he already misses them. So he had to run back to the door for an extra hug goodbye, and a million waves from the car. He still cried the whole way to the hotel, and had to call them the second we got here.
Maddie's jumping in her pack-and-play, Mike and Jackson's watching the Cardinals, and I'm getting ready for bed. Alarm clock set for 3:45 am. Good times!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment