More referrals are coming to families waiting through Bethany! Today, Kelli finally heard that baby Ruby's passport is ready and they can travel to Ethiopia next week!! Also, Shannon just heard that they got a referral of an adorable little boy born July 10th. There's a few people ahead of Shannon on the "waiting" list, so hopefully those families will hear good news today as well!
Updated To Add:
Congratulations to Shadley and her family, they just got a referral today for an adorable baby boy born in May!! Hooray for the Grimes family! I can't wait to hear what cute stories your daughters have to say about their new baby brother!
And another congratulations to Susanne (SusieQ)!! Her family just received their referral for a precious little baby boy born May 29th, named Garrett.
Updated Again:
According to Bethany's blog, there were 4 referrals given today; all for boys. I only know of 3 of them, I think the 4th person might be someone that isn't talking with other people from Bethany that are adopting from ET.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment