Jackson's school had a little polling booth yesterday at school where the students could cast their vote for the next Presidential candidate. I asked him who he voted for, and he said "I voted for John McCain. I'm not going to vote for a Broke Mamma!"
I also found it a little ironic that as soon as Obama was named as the next President, the skies parted and lightning took out our TV and Internet. :-)
Here's a link to a video that someone sent out. WARNING: IT IS VERY GRAPHIC!!! But one reason that I never feel like I could vote for someone that wants to legalize abortion, for any reason. Click HERE to watch the video.
However, that being said...God is behind the wheel. Not the president, regardless of who that might be. And even though I do not agree with much of Obama's politics, I still feel like everyone needs to support him and pray for him, and all of those in politics.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG! That's too cute what Jackson said! And I laughed when I read about the skies parting and the lightning!
Well, I kind of have a feeling that with Obama's tax plan, Jackson might very well have a "broke momma!" But that's another can of worms to open at another time!
Post a Comment