OK, so it only took me 4 weeks to go see a doctor for my insane croupy cough, chest congestion and tightness, etc etc. The doctor said that my lungs sounded like I was a heavy smoker, and really wheezy. He did a Chest X-ray to see if I had pneumonia - which ended up coming back NOT showing pneumonia. He set me up with a breathing treatment in the clinic which helped a little, but it was hard to breathe it in without coughing the whole time. So he wrote me 4 prescriptions to take: Antibiotic, Prednisone, Albuterol Inhaler, and Codeine cough syrup to take at night. Then he scolded me for waiting so long to come in to see a doctor.
That is all.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
"Taps fingers".. and who else has been scolding you for not going to see a dr. about this?.. hmmmm? your mother?
OK, well I wanted to wait until I was SURE I needed an antibiotic before going in and wasting my time with the whole "get some sleep, drink fluids, blah blah blah..." :-P
Post a Comment