I went in for a recheck on my bronchitis yesterday since I've still been feeling sick after finishing all of the medicine last week. I still have a croupy cough, and a generalized feeling of ick. They checked my white blood count, which she said was too high (especially after just finishing a round of antibiotics) so she wrote me a prescription for a stronger antibiotic that I'm supposed to take for two weeks starting today. Good times!
Tonight is Jackson's school conference with his teacher - I'm looking forward to seeing what she has to say about him! Although maybe I'll change my mind when she starts talking?? We'll see!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jill, you need more rest.. and dont worry about Jackson, he comes from good stock.
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Hope you're good to go soon! How did the conference go?
Jackson's conference went awesome!! All of our main concerns were actually his strong points. I'm so proud of my little Kindergartner! :-)
Post a Comment