Saturday, December 27, 2008

Almost!!!

Today Mike mailed his application for an updated passport from his parent's in KC. I think the only other documents we need to file our I600A is Mike's employer letter (GRRR!!) and our background checks from when we lived in South Dakota. Hopefully that will be mailed to us soon!

After our I600A is filed with our Home Study, we just need to wait for our clearance and our finger printing appointment. I've heard from many people that they waited months for their clearance, but for some reason Iowa is so much faster! Our SW said that sometimes they get a fax after 24 hours even!!

We're in KC this weekend for Christmas with Mike's family. There were thunder storms last night, which was different - in Iowa we've been used to snow and ice storms, not actual unfrozen rain! Maddie's taking a nap now, and Jackson's playing Wii with Aunt Julia. I think we're going to watch the movie Cars in the Theater Room later today. Jackson's going to love it!

1 comment:

HollyMarie said...

Yay, you're going to be officially waiting in no time! :D