Last night, it took me until about 3:00am to fall asleep - not really sure why! But Maddie slept like a dreamsicle! It's 8:20 now, and she's still sleeping! We're still at Mike's parents now, and had a fan blowing next to her - so I'm thinking the sound of the fan is helping her sleep. You can bet we're moving a fan into her bedroom when we get back home!!
Mike's out picking up the Uhaul trailer right now and picking up a bedroom set from his parents old house, and then we're going to head out fairly soon after that. I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to have to wake up Maddie this morning to get dressed and eat breakfast! Something I've never had to do before, since she's always awake and screaming! :-)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment