Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Maddie's Big Girl Room













I finally got Maddie's room organized with her new big girl room. I changed her crib into the toddler bed, and put up a side rail so she won't fall out. The furniture used to be Aunt Julia's, so it's nice to have something kept in the family that Maddie will be able to enjoy and grow up with! Tonight is her first night in her toddler bed. It's been 15 minutes so far, and no screaming AND she's still in bed!

3 comments:

Margaret and Cordel said...

Jill, the room is ADORABLE!! I love the furniture and it is nice that there is a bed in there for her to grow into.

Unknown said...

Her room is just precious. Everything looks so nice. She's a lucky little gal. I love that pic of her with dad too. Is that her Barbie game rug?.. it worked in perfectly.

TheWaldFamily said...

Yah, the kids LOVE to play with their rugs! And Mad's rug matches perfectly with her new room. Good choice, mom!!