Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve







Here's pictures of our rocking New Years Eve family night. And as you can see, it's only 8:00pm and the pictures are being posted already. So it wasn't an all night wild event. :-) And don't worry, it's just sparkling grape juice! The picture of Mike is him picking up Mad's pizza rolls. As you can tell, Maddie hates New Years Eve parties. And I love how in one of the pictures Jackson's sitting next to the set of keys. Don't worry, I took them away so he can't drive tonight. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL.. You guys are hoots on here, too funny. Jackson looks like he's having a ball and Maddie looks "Mad". Next time hide the car keys :)

Rosalyn said...

Sure...sparkling juice. I know that's how you calm the kids down so they'll sleep and you can PARTY! lol