Monday, December 22, 2008
More More and More
I guess we need to do background checks in South Dakota too, since we lived there for four years after we were married. Our social worker is coming over tonight to notarize those, and do our last home study visit. I was really hoping for her to be able to file our I600A tonight so we can get a finger printing appointment and get our clearance - but I just got an email from her saying that I need to get a letter from the Court House (ehhh...) to send along with our papers. My parents are coming over tomorrow to make Christmas goodies, so I'm hoping I can run out for a quick minute to the Court House without the kids so I can do that before the Holidays. It probably won't be done tomorrow, but at least it can get started. I'm getting really frustrated with all the hoops to jump through. Not that I didn't know they were coming, but I thought I had a "list of hoops" that I was going to have to jump through, and now that NEW ones are coming up, I'm getting impatient and frustrated. (Yes, I'm a control freak) :-P Advice from our doctor, who has adopted Internationally, was to "expect the unexpected. Be flexible. Realize that nothing will go as planned, so plan accordingly." I need to remember that God is in control, not me. And all things are done for a reason and on His time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment