Tonight for dinner, I mixed up a random soup that was super fantastic! My new favorite soup! Nothing was measured, so I'll try to guess the amounts that I put in. It also used up our leftover ham and turkey bacon finally!
Ham
Turkey Bacon
Potatoes
Cream Corn
Corn
Onion
Salt & Pepper
Garlic Powder
Fiesta Party Dip
Milk
Water
Butter
Velveeta Cheese
Cut or shred cooked ham and turkey bacon into tiny pieces. Put into a medium/large pot on stove along with diced onion, butter, and potatoes cut into little cubes (approximately 5 potatoes). Cook until potatoe mixture starts to get warm. Add can of corn, cream corn, and a couple cups of both milk and water. Add spices. (And no, you can't leave out the Fiesta Party Dip because that's what makes this soup super fantastic!!) Cook until boiling, mixing frequently. Add cubes of Velveeta cheese. Lower heat and simmer for approximately 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are soft; mixing frequently so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. Add more water or milk if soup is too thick.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment