Today Mike's getting his police letter done. We also got a copy of our home study the other day, so we are going to start looking for more grants to apply for.
I just got home from working a 12 hour night shift, and I'm about as tired as can be. Did I mention that I'm officially sick of being in a room of screaming newborns?? If not, consider this a reminder. :-) 20 screaming newborns + 12 hours + no sleep = "Are we home yet!?!?" (That's algebra for nurses, for those that didn't know...)
Perhaps it's the lack of sleep; it's nice talking to other people about our adoption, it's something that is always on my mind and something I love talking about. But if I hear "What?? Up to 3 years old?? That's not a newborn! Why would you want someone else's child that's not a newborn?" one -- more -- time.....
Polar fleece = my pajamas. G'night! Kind of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment