Our I600A was received, but they sent a letter saying that we need more documents to have it filed. Apparently our home study said 2008 instead of 2009, we needed to have sent another letter with our papers that we didn't know about, and I there was some question about our birth certificates - I don't know if they need the originals instead of a copy or what.
Our social worker is mailing us the new updated version of our home study with the right day, I got my letter written and notarized, and now I'm just waiting to find out what to do about our birth certificates or if that's even an issue.
Also, the more people I talk to, the more I think we're going to need to have another letter from the bank with it notarized differently. "So, no biggie..." you might think. But we need a statement printed off with the exact amount dollars and cents as the one that we already had printed off a month ago, otherwise our home study and all accompanying documents will differ - which is bad. I'm hoping that I can just add an attestation to the top of the old bank statement, and have the same person at the bank sign it and have it notarized by someone else. Or better yet, hopefully our agency will get back to me on Monday and tell me our first one is fine and nothing else needs to be done.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment