Mike got his passport in the mail yesterday. That was super quick!! Whoot!
Jackson lost his second tooth on Tuesday, right before Grandma and Papa came over. His tooth was literally hanging out of his mouth on a tiny root string, yet he wouldn't just pull it out. So I took a tissue and said I was going to "dry the tooth off" so it would be easier to wiggle. YOINK! And pulled it out. I accidentally lost the tooth an hour or so after pulling it out though, as it went flying off the counter into the air and landing who knows where. I was worried that Jackson was going to freak out about it, but his first reaction was "WOW, did you see the tooth fairy zip through the air and catch my tooth so I didn't lose it!?" Ummm....yah!! Hooray for the tooth fairy!! haha. Luckily, the tooth fairy came back later that night to leave a dollar coin.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jill..did you sweep & check the floor, or ever find it? I think that was so sweet that he came up with that idea about how the fairy came to get it.. he's got a real good imagination.
Yah, Jackson's always good for a laugh!! Umm...did I sweep my floor? haha. No, not yet. But they need it BAD. I'm sure as soon as I shake out the rugs and sweep up, it will be found.
Post a Comment