


I have apparently developed a nervous eye twitch, that started while we were in Orlando. Although the stress of the vacation is over, now the unpacking begins. All I have to say is "Hello Sand!" Everything I take out of our suitcases is covered in sand from the beach. Now we have a little bit of Cocoa Beach at home with us on the kitchen floor!
Today I'm hoping to get all of the unpacking done and put away, get my Ebay packages mailed, and download all our vacation photos. What will probably happen though is have a lazy day and go to the Splash Park. And a HUGE thanks to Emily for being awesome and taking care of our house and cat Sabrina while we were out of town. You're the best!
Updated To Add:
It has been eleven days since my last moment of sanity. Upon our return home and inspection of our house, we noticed the following things:
1. Our fence has blown over and broken (again)
2. Our furnace in the basement is leaking orange goo everywhere
3. Our living room ceiling is soaked with water below our master bathroom
*Eye Twitching*
The plumber is here right now cutting a giant hole in our living room ceiling. And cutting. And cutting. And cutting. Apparently there is a leak in the pipes and drain in our master bathroom shower. The heating/cooling guy is coming Thursday, and the fence guy is coming in a couple weeks. Good times had by all.


No comments:
Post a Comment