Last night was pretty good, there was only one time Maddie woke up screaming. Although, someone Mike works with called again in the middle of the night waking us up. Grrrr! We woke up at 6:00am to get ready for our big day at Disney World. We got sunblocked up and off to the park! We drove to the gigantic parking lot, rode the shuttle, and then got on the ferry to the Magic Kingdom. We did Mike’s touring plan for small kids that he found in a Disney World book. And I have to mention, it was awesome that our rental car looked like a giant banana boat, because that made it so much easier finding it in the parking lot after we were done and ready to go home!! We stayed at the park until around 2:00, when we were so exhausted and hot we needed a break. So we all went back to the resort - Maddie and I stayed, while Mike took Jackson back to have some extra time there with him to ride the rides we couldn't while Maddie was along.
We rode "Snow White's Scary Adventure" - I rode first with Jackson, then the boys rode it later on while the girls went back to the hotel. Although our kids didn't find it scary, I can easily see why there are so many complaints about the rides with people bringing their small children onto the ride, and them being afraid of the witch that jumps out, etc.
The ride "It's A Small World" is enough to make you want to scratch at your eyes and ears. I think the only person that thought it was a good time was Maddie; which was about the only good time she's had on this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment