Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday I worked 11a-11p at the hospital, and Mike brought the kids to the hospital for our yearly "Christmas Eve Dinner" in the cafeteria. Luckily, I had the best patients imaginable yesterday - which is not how it has been on the floor the past few weeks!! It was also really nice of a fellow nurse/friend of mine Julie J to notarize a huge stack of papers for us while Mike was there. We had a little assembly line going where we'd sign, she'd stamp, then it would go in the pile. Meanwhile, a few other nurses played with Jackson and Maddie.

Jackson left his yearly cookie and cheese for Santa and Santa Mouse, and "Santa" took a bite of each thing probably about the same time I got home from work. ;-) Jackson really liked the microscope for kids he got - he loves Science stuff!! Maddie also really liked her tea set. And her Yo Gabba Gabba shirt!! My parents came over today and got us the neatest Wii game where you can play music and be in a band together with your Mii's. I've never seen it before, but it's lots of fun!! I think we're planning on bringing our snuggle blankets on our trip to KC too. We're leaving tomorrow morning to visit Mike's family in KC for a few days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jill, it was fun seeing you guys playing that Wii game. Good idea about the snuggle blankets too, especially with the weather being like it has. You all drive safely and have a great time. Greet Mike's family for us. Hugs & Kisses, Mom & Dad